Re: Engine Sensors

Subject: Re: Engine Sensors
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:20:54
Hi Tim,

You are a couple of steps ahead of me on the 912S / Skydrive carburetor
installation. Are you building a Classic or XS engine installation
package ? If it is the XS, am I correct in assuming that there is no
problem with space between the 912S carbs and the inlet plenum ?

Cheers, John

Mooresville, North Carolina. 704-664-4167

Tim Ward wrote:
Troy,
I have just purchased the Skydrive Carburetor Unit to fit to my Rotax
912S. It has a Carburetor
Temp. probe built in to this unit with a LED read out for the cockpit.
Only one Carb. is monitored.
It's mounted into one of the 'hot water blocks' that surrounds the carb.
air intake allowing you
to gauge the temp. of the intake and decide on hot water to heat the
intake to prevent icing.
Cheers,
Tim