RE: Europa Skunk Works Project?!

Subject: RE: Europa Skunk Works Project?!
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:30:02
Hi! All and Steve. Merry Christmas past and Happy New Year to come  !
I sent out a cartoon Christmas best wishes to all but I guess it wasn't
forwarded since it didn't come back to my mail box from the Europa Net ?
Gosh ! Steve I can't sleep now needing to get my bloody project done . I
sure will now start having night - mares about your Skunk Fantasy !!!!
Any way managed , between waves of FLACK and MUCH EAR ACHE from her who
must be obeyed ! to get my G-PTAG off to the upholsterers this morning . I
jest about the flack because she has been very very patient bless her.
Best wishes to all and sundry.
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG