Re: Europa Skunk Works Project?!

Subject: Re: Europa Skunk Works Project?!
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:06:25

>Hey Steve!! Great idea!!.

I know the guys down under are well known for answering questions
before they're asked, but setting your computer clock to three days
ago is just not cricket! (And in that connection I idly wonder how
many postings will bear correct timestamps after 1st Jan.)

I'd love to see what Francis Donaldson would say if this Europa Twin
proposal landed on his desk for approval! Are we gonna keep all 4
sticks oeprational?

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI