Re: Build Times

Subject: Re: Build Times
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:25:38
I think quoting hours is missleading. One person I know completed his
classic Europa in 1700 hours, however what he did was to spend all day at
work reading the manual and mentaly preparing himself. When he got home he
was fully prepared to attack the task in hand. So 7 hours of mental
preparation versus three hours of work? The XS must be an awful lot quicker
so if you did the same thing the time could be quite short.

Rather than comparing builders stated build times in hours in might be
interesting to look at elapsed times from delivery of the kit to first
flight?

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown