Re: Weight and balance

Subject: Re: Weight and balance
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:52:18

>   AFAIR the forum strips off attachments

No, it's just that it's not considered polite to attach things to
messages posted on e-mail lists (see FAQ V16 Q2 and the advice pages
it points to). When I come to amalgamating each month's postings into
my database of all list traffic, I certainly wish they _were_
stripped out automatically - together with all the messages which
waste bandwidth by being duplicated in HTML. (Exit stage left,
muttering into his beard .....)

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI