Connect/Disconnects

Subject: Connect/Disconnects
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:31:57
All,

I've made some tangible progress in plumbing/wiring the right wing, but
I'm not sure what to do about the root/fuselage connect/disconnects for
the nav antenna coax.  I thought it would be simple enough but it ain't
working out that way.

What should I get for connecting/disconnecting the RG-400 coax coming
---From my nav antenna in the wing to the same cable coming from my nav
radio in the fuselage?  Weather proof connectors are a plus.  I do have
a coax crimping tool.  This means, of course, that the best suggestion
will not require crimping. <g>

Thanks in advance,

Steve G.