Milestone . . . of sorts.

Subject: Milestone . . . of sorts.
From: HAGARGS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:07:11
I've reached the point where I just threw out my first empty gallon epoxy
resin can. What was especially heartening was the  fact that the can with the
hardener also happened to get tapped out at the same time . So I suppose in
the extremely macro sence of the build every thing is mixed just right. (Just
being facetious)

I have gotten to the point where one side of the first horizontal stabilizer
is complete.  Has any one any comments on the epoxy usage up to this point in
the build? However take note that I figure about 40% of this first can
resides on the tops and bottoms of my shoes, the garage floor, and on the
carpet in the house. So I don't think I'm building  too heavy.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ