Re: electronic scales [was: NEW BUILDER -

Subject: Re: electronic scales [was: NEW BUILDER -
From: Karl Faller <100725.3150@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:48:23
  SCOTLAND]

>> THe resin people do seem a bit reluctant to tell us how accurate we need
be. <<
You know, as long as the don't say nothing, it's more difficult to sue them
if things go wrong...

I certainly agree to be as careful as possible, but my fears are far more
with those problems arousing with humidity in workshop, caused by wrong
heating, than the possible effect of missing some tenths of percent mixing
ratio - as long as the rest in the pot gets hard enough to break a pencil's
tip, i'd say, ok.

Karl