Re: Retraction Lever Guide Plate

Subject: Re: Retraction Lever Guide Plate
From: Andy Draper <ANDY@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:56:21
The gear retraction lever guide plate MUST be bonded in place for
structural reasons.  The plates you have seen over the upholstery are (I
dearly hope) simply thin cosmetic plates which are in addition to the
supplied guide plate.

Regards

Andy Draper
Technical Manager

andy=40europa-aircraft.com

>>> Chuck Popenoe <cpops=40bellatlantic.net> 09/08/99 08:24pm >>>
I have finished up the gear retraction lever and guide plate, and the
manual states that we should redux this permanently to the tunnel.
Shouldn=27t this be left free to be fastened down over the tunnel
upholstery?  This is what I recall seeing in those finished craft, but
maybe my memory is not so good.

Thanks for any advice.

Pops
A036

The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk