RE: Glenforsa, Skye

Subject: RE: Glenforsa, Skye
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 22:42:52
With regards to a trip to Skye , We would need wild horses to prevent us
visiting , or should I say an uncompleted aircraft!!! Hopefully next
year..........!!!! Although I paid a fleeting visit to Skye about 1 month
ago, I was under pressure though because I had arranged to take two
Canadians to see some of Scotland in our caravan , however what was
originally to be two weeks got squeezed into 8 days and 1885 miles
 including visits to three of their cousins never before met !!!
We used to have a holiday  home at Dunnet Head (further north than John
O'Groats ) and have spent many delightful holidays north of the border .
One of my aims is to fly to Wick for a long weekend and revisit Thurso and
lots of our friends around.Hope to see you next year, notwithstanding lots
of sanding and even learning to fly before then !!!!Don't forget to remind
us of your dates though ?
Regards
Bob and Jan H   337 G-PTAG