Glenforsa, Skye

Subject: Glenforsa, Skye
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 05:56:58
So where were all the UK Europas last weekend ?  A Western Isles weekend
awaited you from the sterling efforts of Sandy and Emil Pels, who had even
laid on ground transport.

Admittedly the weather wasn't all that good over the country and we  had the
advantage of coming in through the backdoor so to speak, as Saturday also saw
the Highland fly-in at Plockton and Broadford on Skye further north.

Perhaps some Europas had left before we arrived later on Saturday, but 10
people still sat down for a seafood dinner in Tobermory that night.   On
Sunday some went off towards the monastery at Iona (and I believe came back),
others went to encourage Europa no.8, being built on the island.   All in all
a great weekend - perhaps we'll see more of you next year ?

Graham  G-EMIN