RE: Wing root fairings

Subject: RE: Wing root fairings
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:49:08
Hi! Fred. I used a set of fairings ex. Graham Singleton and reduxed them on
having clico'ed them in place with the wings assembled . However by the
time you have closed the inside of them with scraps of foam and two plys of
bid to reinforce the inboard rib , believe me you will not move the outer
edge of the fillet if it should be too close the 'fus' . it is absolutely
solid.
Regards
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG