How to tell if you are a true Europa Builder

Subject: How to tell if you are a true Europa Builder
From: Bob Jacobsen <info@galaxyhobby.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:01:14
THE TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL IF YOU ARE A TRUE EUROPA BUILDER.......

10.  You put your cup of coffee on a digital scale to measure in the
sugar.

9.  When you sit down your jeans crack at all the dark green hard spots
in them.

8.  When you think of a really really really bad word and its.......
SANDING (I know I should have bleeped it)

7.  You live in the United States and you look at a piece of 1/8"
plywood but your brain says its about 3mm

6.  Like wise you get an e-mail from an un-named guy in TEXAS (who is
having his hip replaced) and it says something is about one mm PROUD of
the surface and YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!

5.  The people at Aircraft Spruce even know your dogs name.

4.  After building the throttle box and seeing how the BID hugs the
curves you think you should go into business making women's sweaters out
of it.

3.  You spray your front lawn with grass killer.

2.  You hung a picture for your wife using nicopress sleeves and 3mm (I
MEAN 1/8") cable and can't understand why she dosen't love it.

And finally the number one way you know you are truly a Europa builder;

1.  It's late and your beautiful wife comes out to your shop with a very
sexy look on her face dressed in a very very sheer nightie and you think
would make great peel ply.

Having a great time in Seattle.

Bob Jacobsen
A131