Re: Vents

Subject: Re: Vents
From: Grahamclk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:49:31
In a message dated 18/09/99 00:36:47 Greenwich Standard Time,
JohnBean@compuserve.com writes:

<< I have a query though. I intend to fit the side NACA vents to help cool my
 lower parts & feet and wondered if anyone had come up with a 'most
 suitable' position for their location >>

I have them fitted just below the knees as seen in a number of early Europas.
In my experience you tend to get one leg frozen.  Tried fittiing scoops
internally to direct the input upwards but with little effect.  No doubt they
do cool the cabin, but I am only really comfortable with adjustable ducts
below the windshield which cool the fevered brow directly.

Graham C. G-EMIN