Re: News from Wilksch Airmotive

Subject: Re: News from Wilksch Airmotive
From: Mark Wilksch <mark.wilksch@tesco.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:52:56
Dear Geraint

Info on 2001 production bookings is going up soon.

We are now committed to 2001 and don't expect to slip.  Progress has been
good so far, we started in 94 with a blank sheet of drawing film and flew on
a J3 in 1997.   Our resources are now increasing to allow the
productionisation phase to proceed in the time allowed.  Tight quality
constraints will meen that the batch in 2001 will not be large.  Anyhow the
deposit will be mostly refundable.

Please send a name and address if you would like some more detailed
information posted.

Regards.....MARK WILKSCH