Re: News from Wilksch Airmotive

Subject: Re: News from Wilksch Airmotive
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:44:22
> Dear Forum
>
> Our Web Site is at last fit for viewing!
>
> Sorry to all those who have seen the proto version without the post
> Cranfield bits.
>
> The address is http://www.wilksch.com
>
> Keep the FAQ's coming and we will put answers up as soon as practicable.

OK, here are a few questions:

What order do the 3 cylinders fire in to minimize vibration?  It seems hard
to balance out the engine completely with 3 cylinders.

The turbocharger spins at 100 thousand RPM.  How is it cooled?
What is it's service life?

Your web site mentions an integral radiator.  Where is it located on the
engine?  Is it sized to allow the engine to operate in the 106 degree F
weather I am experiencing out here in the western USA?

How much are you planning to charge for the engine?

Brian