News from Wilksch Airmotive

Subject: News from Wilksch Airmotive
From: Mark Wilksch <mark.wilksch@tesco.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:01:28
Dear Forum

Our Web Site is at last fit for viewing!

Sorry to all those who have seen the proto version without the post
Cranfield bits.

The address is http://www.wilksch.com

Keep the FAQ's coming and we will put answers up as soon as practicable.
Will also be putting some half decent pictures up of the Cowled CITEC on
Europa G-DSEL.  Graham S's cowling drew admiring comments all weekend.  We
have succeeded in offering a bigger prop, more ground clearance good forward
eye line and good looks   -   a tricky juggling act.  Graham had the
advantage of being both an experienced foam carver and Europa pilot.  He
just kept jumping back into the cockpit to judge the eye line as he took
more off.

Buy the way, our next development partner deal was committed today.  This
means that be next year it won't be only Europas that have CITEC power.
Can't say any more just yet.
The order booking scheme letter has now gone out.  This will also go up on
the web soon or ask me direct.  There will only be limited numbers in the
first batch at end 2001 so let us if you are interested.

Cheers.........MARK WILKSCH