Somewhere to go

Subject: Somewhere to go
From: Alan <aburrill@bottleneck.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:02:59
If your looking for something different to try, British Airways Flying Club
at Wycombe Airpark is holding a Navigation competition on Sat June 26th,
1999.

All are invited to join in. The competition will be over a route of approx
140nM, and you will be expected to navigate from point to point based on
questions, with photographs to identify enroute and possible General
Knowlege questions as well.

This is the fourth year we've run a competition of this nature and although
previous years we have had a landing away, this year we decided that a
circular route, Wycombe to Wycombe was best. The competition will run
between 09:30 and 1600 local, and will take approx 2 hours to complete,
depend on groundspeed of course. We're also running an all day BBQ, drop in
even if it's only for a Burger!

Prizes are trophies this year,  as well as a tv as first prize.

The event is being organised by one of the BA Club Instructors who can be
contacted on 01494 563662.

Alan