Europa #152 Website Update

Subject: Europa #152 Website Update
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:28:44
Hi Folks,

Yes, the photos are finally back and I've updated my Europa Website with
pics of the finished airplane, weight and balance, first engine runs and
first taxi.

I still keep finding things to do prior to my inspection (I don't want my
inspector to pick holes in it) so first flight won't be for 3 weeks or so
yet. I'm also moving the airplane into a hangar at the end of June.

The site can be found at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Click on the Progress so Far button.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT