navaid devices AP

Subject: navaid devices AP
From: Tennant@tonline.de
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:49:30
Hi folks.

I have a problem with my navaid devices AP. It works well 99pct of the time but

when it takes a sharp right turn when I release the transmit button when in
tracking mode (Skymap II). I contacted navaid who said that they know of the
problem and are working on it.

I also find that if I do not fly in the required direction in leveler mode for
while before switching to track mode it makes a sharp right turn too.

Can I have some input from other flyers using this unit. Are other people having

problems?

Best regards

Barry Tennant