Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft /

Subject: Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft /
From: Ian Seager <ians@flyer.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:37:38
 Company

                 RE>>Debate over intregrity of Europa
aircraft /_
"Ivan Shaw is a consumate professional marketeer, whether through education
or
natural ability. I think he has done a superb job of marketing the europa,
the testimony to that is the wide spread support from the press, who like
most press
are divorced from the realities of everyday flying/building. (that should
wind someone up!)."

As a member of the (aviation) press, buidling a europa and flying just
over 100 hours a year I sometimes wish that I was divorced form the
realities :-)

Ian