Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft /

Subject: Re: Debate over intregrity of Europa aircraft /
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:44:55
 Company

>Ivan Shaw is a consumate professional marketeer

>In my opinion a skilled marketeer can fool the vast majority of the
>technical press
>most of the time.

I think Ivan has nothing on the guys who were marketing the Kitfox. When I
flew a Kitfox after reading all the hype, I thought I must be in the wrong
aeroplane. When I flew a Europa, it performed as advertised.

Sorry to be so late in responding, hope I haven't hurt Ron's feelings, and
please note how little of that large message I had to quote in order to
make my point - others please copy!

regards

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...