Re: TP6's and transferred strain.

Subject: Re: TP6's and transferred strain.
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:52:26
>Coud I ask Dave Watts to include something on this subject in the next mag

Yes I will.

>PS Just a thought contributed by Mike Dolph, may hap that this one could be
>more dangerous to those lucky fellows who do not derig than it is to us who
>fold our wings at night as we are constantly updated on the state of our

You are right here Ron. But as a note, it does say in the preflight check to
check the tailplane pip pins, and although you wouldn't see anything when
the bush first breaks away, by the time it gets as bad as one or two are
saying it has got to, I would have thought that something abnormal would
have been visible. You are also required to check the security of the inner
and outer tailplane bushes in the 25 hour and then 50 hour checks.

Dave Watts, 'XDY.