Re: Does anyone know?

Subject: Re: Does anyone know?
From: David Hillam <dgh@liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 10:59:15
Yes, you are correct.  The chain is 'Radio Shack'.  Goods
are marketed in the UK where the chain is known as 'Tandy'
and, I think, have branches in all major towns.  I don't
have details of their HQ but the phone number of our local
branch is +44 151 647 5428, if that is any use to you.

Regards

David  113 G-SHSH

<lgds@post6.tele.dk> wrote:

> Can anyone help me...
>
> I have been told that in the US there are a electronic chain called
> "Radio Scak", "Radio Shack" or something like it.
>
> I would be very happy for any info that will let me get in contact with
> this company - either a phone number, or even better, a web address.
>
> Best regards
>
> Gert Dalgaard Soerensen
> Denmark
> Europa builder No. 151