RE: Does anyone know?

Subject: RE: Does anyone know?
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:40:14
Graham. I'm begining to think that there is TWO EUROPA
MANUFACTURERS/SUPPLIERS. !!!!!????? One day in the last seven - can't
remember which because it is 'headless chicken' week! - I was speaking to
Andy Draper trying to get some update and he categorically denied that they
had no intent to do any further testing on MKI wings. Far too costly and no
benefit to them , so he was suggesting that probably the Europa Club would
have more to gain so the club should' club' together to effect the test???
Would you be so kind to verify your information with some kind of notice
---From the PFA?
In the meantime best wishes for the season and New Year.
Bob Harrison
Builder 337/399ww  CAA Reg.No. G-PTAG.