One last try.....

Subject: One last try.....
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 14:03:16
Cheers:
    The title refers to an earlier epistle which begged info on the
spanwise clearances available through the aileron psushrod tunnel from
spar to trailing edge on the foam wings (Mk 1, I believe). There was no
answer to my plea. I am about to stick cores to spar and am making one
last attempt at arranging for a route for the NEW Static/Pitot tubing
and hopefully a similar route for aileron trim motor cabling.
      Since there appears not to be any dimensions/clearances produced
---From which I might glean space, I am appealing one more time for any
measurements taken from prepared wings giving the clearance for 1/4 to
3/8inch route across the tunnel toward the root. Does the short pushrod
give maximum space toward the trailing edge or closer to the spar in its
travel? (etc)

Happy Landings
Ferg Kyle (A064)