Re: Paint Qty

Subject: Re: Paint Qty
From: James Thursby <jthursbyeuropa@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:39:48
Hi Richard,
 Best guess at this point would be you would have a lot of silver shield
left over, and be close on the flight gloss. Some of the guys that have
finished theirs might have some better estimates. Graham? On a side note, a
u.s. builder recently finished his Europa all through with a roller! I have
not seen it but he claims it color-sanded and buffed up nice. (he used
flight gloss) Another option for those of you that don't want to paint.

            Jim Thursby
               N814AT