Re: Re: Paint Qty

Subject: Re: Re: Paint Qty
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 21:29:22
Richard --

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty prices are:

SuperFil (3 gal. kit) - $121.45
Smooth Prime - $85.00/gal.
Silver Shield - $95.00/gal.
Flight Gloss - $95.00/gal.

On this side of the Atlantic, that 1 dollar  1 pound thing sounds pretty
good!

Also, on this topic, I am considering using System Three waterborne
polyurethane.  The stuff is cheaper, their primer sands better (Smooth Prime
is too easy to sand, can work against you), and the base coat/clear coat
arrangement produces excellent gloss.  Anyone have experience with it?

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063

On 12/4/98, Richard Meredith-Hardy wrote --
<<
 Any further advances on:
 Supafil; (Sets of 3 x 1 gallon pots): (3)
 Smoothprime; (Qty gallons): (3)
 Silver shield; (Qty gallons): (1)
 Top Gloss; (Qty gallons):  (2, But maybe 1 more)

 By the way, could anyone give me the price of these things in the US?  I
 am wondering if the UK agent is doing the traditional =A31  $1 thing..... >>