Ground handling

Subject: Ground handling
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:39:24
The reason I put the message about ground handling on was mainly the fact that
Garry McKirdy is a frequent flier of all types and he repaired and tested and
routinely now flies a Quicky (wheels on the wingtips ) I reasoned that if he
with all his glider and power experience could get in trouble  then not much
hope for poor mortals as I understand that compared to a Quicky a Europa is a
docile sweety.  It all adds reasons to change asap  as per Daves note.   Ron S
No33