Re: Tacho's

Subject: Re: Tacho's
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:00:37
It would help us if any replys to Ron=27s question were sent to the group so we
get access to it too. As stated in an earlier posting we are investigating the
problem and our solution will be intended to help all of those with
difficulties.

Regards   Andy Draper.    Europa Aircraft.

>>> <RonSwinden=40aol.com> 10/21/98 06:31pm >>>
Simple question, Is there anyone out there who has a tacho as supplied with
their Rotax engine that they have checked and found accurate.Reply to me or
the group please. I agree with Dave the situation is getting silly. Ron S.
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk