Re: CoG with Tail wheel Mod

Subject: Re: CoG with Tail wheel Mod
From: Roger Bull <ROGER@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:11:15

I=27ve just found your question on Roger Bull=27s mail but haven=27t seen a
response
---From any one.  The answer is that the c of g moves approximately 0.75=22
aft if you do the mod according to the factory method. Leaving other bits of
the old tailwheel in as in some other versions I=27ve seen will shift the c of
g further aft but I don=27t know by how much.

Regards  Andy Draper.

>>> Darren Stevens <darren02=40premier.co.uk> 10/06/98 07:05pm >>>
hello everybody

I am currently doing mod43 new tail wheel. I would be interested to know
roughly how far the CoG moves aft with the modification.

Regards Martin

The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk