Re: taco error

Subject: Re: taco error
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:22:45
Dear Barry and all interested parties,

In the short term, my advice would be that everybody check their tacho against
a prop tach or similar instrument and adjust it as necessary, taking note of the
errors before and after adjustment.

In the longer term, we are talking to Rotax as to the best solution for future
supplies.  The equipment to generate the pulses required to energise the Rotax
tachos for calibration is not cheap and finding a different make is not easy,
however we have one or two ideas which may work in the future if Rotax can=27t
or won=27t help.  If you find it impossible to find the necessary equipment
with which to calibrate your tacho, please let me know and we may be able to do
the necessary work at the factory.

Best regards    Andy Draper.

>>> <Tennant=40t-online.de> 10/17/98 04:35pm >>>
Hi Ron.

as:

would sue the manufacturer if his engine blew up=21=21

aviation authorities in Germany.

is any discrepancy.

Best regards

Barry Tennant
D-EHBT
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk