Shock cords

Subject: Shock cords
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:44:36
I got my, presumably, standard length of  bungee from Kirbymoorside and folded
it round the gear to give  what  me sailing mates would call 14 falls. (Like
in the picture in the instructions) It wasn't enough so I took another turn
round the ends giving 16 falls  that was better but after a while it seemed to
settle out and still not give enough help with the retraction so today I
tookit up to 18 falls  it seems ok now but still not too much help. Any
Comments anyone please  it's only a minor matter before you put the engine in
but to change it later would seem to be fiendishly difficult without removing
the donkey   Ron S No33