RE: Landing lights?

Subject: RE: Landing lights?
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:31:47

Numerous builders, especially in the U.S., have put lights on their
Europas. The first shipment of XS wings has yet to arrive (mine to be in
it, one hopes), so I can't say exactly how easy/hard it will be to
install lights, but I certainly plan to do so. Kim Prout (818-920-3055)
has lights on his Europa, and can advise. The Lakeland office probably
has lights on the factory XS demo, so give them a call at
(941-647-5355).

I looked long and hard at both the mentioned planes - it comes down to
metal or glass, and what's your intended mission. The Europa is
certainly less expensive to fly, and has better short/soft field
performance. Additionally, the supply of small Lycoming engines is
getting a bit tight, raising the price for the RV (and many other kits).
If you haven't flown a Europa yet, get thee to an airshow. I was hooked
after a test flight, and that was before the XS model came out.

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">