Re: Doors ?

Subject: Re: Doors ?
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:34:17
In a message dated 09/05/98  14:39:08, you write:

<< After hearing of a failure in the bond of a shoot bolt guide to the door I
 have been considering how to avoid such a failure in my doors. >>

Maybe it was mine you heard about ?  I believe it  was induced by over-
enthusiastic shoving to check it was really home.  I very much doubt if the
normal suction would do it, so yes by all means reinforce, but I now don't
whack it so much. The switches tell me its home anyway.

Not had the plexiglass  problem - Redux flexibility is supposed to relieve any
strain- anything softer might degrade the integrity of the bond.

Graham C.