Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: Insurance
From: DaveBuzz <DaveBuzz@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:45:25
In a message dated 08/05/98  11:59:06, you write:

<< I'm having a problem adding the kit to my home contents insurance. Would
be=0Aintersted
to hear whether any UK builders have insured their aircraft kits=0Aduring
the building process and for what kind of premium. >>

Roger,
 Ive tried 2, Polygon, the Europa package, is quite expensive, over =A3350
I=0Abelieve
for a full kit of all 4 parts. HR Jennings are considerably cheaper=0Afor
the full parts kits. When it comes to flying insurance, it appears
that=0APolygon
give the better quote, probably depending on flying experience.
  Havent tried anyone else though, and looking through my home contents
it=0Aspecifically
excludes aircraft. Didnt bother asking them for a quote, its bad=0Aenough
getting people to believe my surname, never mind getting them to=0Abelieve
that I want to BUILD a plane in the garage!
  get quotes from both.

chus, dave
kit67
g-bxum