Landing lights?

Subject: Landing lights?
From: Richard Schultz <schultz@sahara.com.sa>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:12:54

Hello All,

I am new to the list and have a question.

I have been looking into a Europa for about a year now. I just got on the
list so I do not know about old posting but if someone can fill me in on
the options of putting lights on an 914 XS kit, I would really appreciate
the information. I need to be ready to buy a kit by Oshkosh 98 and it is
coming down to the Europa and RV-6. I will be using the plane in the US and
really do not want to be limited to Day VFR... What have people done to Add
lights and strobes for night flight.

Again thanks in advance for the information. I can see this is a very
active list and I hope to be asking more detailed questions as I learn
more.

Regards,

Rich Schultz
Schultz@Sahara.Com.SA