Re: new tailwheel

Subject: Re: new tailwheel
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:23:43
In a message dated 03/12/97  16:03:26, you write:

<< as proved on our  test flight which was conducted with a 10 knot cross wind
---From the left. >>

Dave, I have been  reading all the old discussions about the tail wheel mod.
again,
cos I have at last got around to testing my version which I believe is similar
to yours except for use of a rod through the bottom of the old tailwheel
mount.

On ground handling, yes I can "blow it round" as you said, almost on a point
to the left, but not to the right. On landing I haven't done enough yet, but I
still seem to find myself short of right rudder. How does this align with your
experience to date ?

Cheers
Graham C G-EMIN