Re: Mechanical fuel gage, repeater

Subject: Re: Mechanical fuel gage, repeater
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:55:51
>>New low pressure differential transducers (1p.s.i.) are available from RS
components and I
have already experimented with one which has produced promising results -
albeit with a
relatively small output voltage change which would need an op amp to drive
a meter<<

I think I would prefer a bar graph anyway. Meters don't give a very
meaningful display for fuel contents IMHO. They remind me of the gauge in
my car.
BTW, isn't there a minimum current required to create a spark with enough
energy to ignite fuel vapour. Current limiting should give adequate safety.
Graham