Re: Re: Filler, etc.

Subject: Re: Re: Filler, etc.
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:49:04

> I used a poor gun and got orange peel all over.  Bought a new
>gun to touch up various bits, and now have nice shiny areas there.

OK, Graham - we need to know NAMES, here! I don't have time to make ALL the
mistakes myself. If you want to avoid libel I suppose you could say which
is the brand that didn't work for you, and which one you found good for you.

BTW, was either one HVLP? That seems to be the system favoured by EAA types
nowadays. Does anyone have any recommendations for HVLP spray kit (both
compressor & gun) that is available in UK?

(HVLP = High Volume, Low Pressure)

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...