Europa tail kit for sale

Subject: Europa tail kit for sale
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:01:30
I've just heard from a Europa Club member who, for various reasons of
health and other commitments, feels unable to continue with construction.
If anyone is interested in making an offer for the tail-kit parts, please
contact me (direct e-mail to me, not to the list, please) and I will
forward your phone number so he can establish contact and explain in detail
what work has been done, etc. He's not on-line, and he lives in Surrey.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...