Re: Heavy Tailplane

Subject: Re: Heavy Tailplane
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:09:00

I weighed my tailplanes, using a fish scale.  Got 8-1/2 lb.  I tried also
using a bath scale, by both methods you cite.  Got all sorts of readings, one
as little as 6.  If you did the wet-out carefully as you say, I would leave
the bathroom scale in the bathroom and not worry about it.

Regards,

Fred FIllinger, #A063

On 2/11, Brain Rauchfuss wrote --