Where has everyone gone?

Subject: Where has everyone gone?
From: Edward Gladstone <101327.626@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:35:02
Since the recent change to the "reply" procedure to the list the number of
messages I receive from the "List" has dropped dramatically.   Prior to the
change they were averaging 10 to 12 per day.   Now I hardly receive any
(none in the last two days!).   Are all the replies going back only to the
originator of the message?  Are others seeing this,  or is it just me?

I do not have a "Reply-to-all" button on my Internet software (WINCIM) only
a "Reply" button.  I normally reply or send a message by selecting the
europa list address from my "address book".

This email will test if it still works.

A big improvement, as far as I am concerned, is that I can now see who the
messages are from.    Before the change all I saw, for every single

Ted