Re: control stiffness

Subject: Re: control stiffness
From: Gramin <Gramin@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:24:39
In a message dated 19/01/98  23:44:35, Tony wrote:

<< I guess I won't worry about them any more! >>

Mine were originally stiff(ish) to the point of giving them a nightly waggle
during the rest of the build, and even thinking about a 24hr motorised
reciprocator.  But the white knuckle effect ovecomes such trivialities when
you first fly, and later you find the Europa is so stable you want some
stiffness back to stop you disturbing it !

<>

Keep it Tony, you will need it to keep your canopy up to scratch, (the reverse
really), and it's cheaper than a Micromesh kit.

Graham G-EMIN