Re: Re: inquiry about flaps actuation

Subject: Re: Re: inquiry about flaps actuation
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:09:14
Date:          Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:40:35 +0100
From:          perissinotto frederic <sky76720@skynet.be>
Subject:       Re: inquiry about flaps actuation

Hello

I have just finished the cockpit module (L.A. mod incorporated).So I'am
planning the rest of the
job and now something is striking me!
.............snip
Hi: I am planning to do the "LA" cockpit mod as well. However, I do
not have plans or exact measurements on the modification. Did Europa
furnish you with a mod sheet? Did you find out how much a replacement
cockpit module would cost? How much work was it? Did you do the mod
right at the beginning once working with the old module? How many
hours did it take? Questions... Could you answer? Any plans or
patterns left to send up to me?

Christoph Both #223, Halifax/Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada

# 77
veze  F-PROB