Re: Re: inquiry about flaps actuation

Subject: Re: Re: inquiry about flaps actuation
From: frederic perissinotto <sky76720@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:26:27
 <69e14888.34a7d578@aol.com>

From:          perissinotto frederic <sky76720@skynet.be>
>Subject:       Re: inquiry about flaps actuation
>

>Hello
>

>I have just finished the cockpit module (L.A. mod incorporated).So I'am
>planning the rest of the
>job and now something is striking me!
>.............snip
>Hi: I am planning to do the "LA" cockpit mod as well. However, I do
>not have plans or exact measurements on the modification. Did Europa
>furnish you with a mod sheet? Did you find out how much a replacement
>cockpit module would cost? How much work was it? Did you do the mod
>right at the beginning once working with the old module? How many
>hours did it take? Questions... Could you answer? Any plans or
>patterns left to send up to me?
>
>Christoph Both #223, Halifax/Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
>
> ---------------------------- snip
>
># 77
>veze  F-PROB

To Christophe both

Hi I've just read your message now, sorry for the delay. I did the
modification at the end
of C.M. works.Europa do not advice doing this mod before bonding the C.M.
in the fuselage
shell, however I did it because I think it's much more easier to do it at
this stage.
I used 3 mm foam (real sandwich technique)instead of the blue foam. It took
me about 15hours doing this job but it well worth the pain.

If you are still interested I can send you the dimensions and may be some
pictures

fred