New Tailwheel

Subject: New Tailwheel
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:19:49
>> has anyone already fitted the new gear, retaining the old
arangement for the drive mechanism and received PFA approval.<<

No, but watch this space. {;-)

I have started cutting holes in GK Whip. I don't accept the need for
extraneous ironmongery hanging below the aeroplane. I have discussed my
plan with Francis and expect approval will be achieved sooner if not later.
I think it's going to be easier than we all at first thought.

>>Another job for this week is to move the battery rearwards, from under
the
cowling, to behind the baggage bay panel to help with the CofG location. <<

The Subaru boys have already done this.

Graham