Re: Sale of Quarter share

Subject: Re: Sale of Quarter share
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:40:47
In a message dated 17/09/97  18:31:50, Steve Genotte wrote:

<<  The gravitational attraction of the Earth is less at higher altitudes, >>

I think it must be increasing here - I was about to join in the discussion on
fitting into the cockpit, based on the fact that I have no problem at 6' 3",
only to find on checking that I appear to have lost 2 inches in the last ten
years - and having completed the Europa there are no problems weighing me
down (apart from keeping it straight). I will be able to fly inside the
Europa models at this rate !

<< will my build time be greater or lesser than the build time in
 Kirbymoorside?  >>

Undoubtedly shorter - nearer the equator your velocity is higher, so
Einstein's follower Fitzgerald will ensure time is contracted, or mebbe it
will just seem so. Hope  you started your atomic clock when the tail kit
arrived.

Graham C G-EMIN