Re: Sale of Quarter share

Subject: Re: Sale of Quarter share
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 19:50:31
>>I too am over 6'4" and had pretty much given up on building a Europa.
Currently leaning towards my second choice, a RV. But if the fuselage
can be modified to fit someone in the 6'4" to 6'6" size (fairly common
in the states) I would really love to rethink my plans<<

The plan is to extend the footwells, which will require the XS engine
mount, relieve the seat back as much as possible, then to raise the roof by
an inch and a half. This will need a slightly larger front screen and maybe
slightly lower top of the screen but should improve visibility over the
nose.
We may also fit adjustable rudder pedals if they can be bought at a
reasonable price.
Ambitious perhaps but it should work. Don't tell Ivan till I say so. {!:-)
Graham