Fwd: Door latch safety catches.

Subject: Fwd: Door latch safety catches.
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:21:05
In a message dated 20/10/96  11:43:36,  rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk (Rolph
Muller) writes:

<< Very glad to see you back John!!!
 :-}
 --
 Rolph Muller >>

Well said Rolph    we need all the help and enthusiasum that we can get to
finish our aircraft and fly them safley but I hope that no one  need feel
excluded  for expressing his views  especially if they  are expressed  with a
care and respect for  feelings of  others in the group. If they can also be
constructive thats good if not so be it lets hear em anyway and we can make
up our own minds.
So far as the Flyer is concerned  I know that no editor has been subjected to
any pressure not arising from his readers,  the lot of all editors surely so
please keep all views coming in to both this group and the Flyer  Dave Watts
would love to hear from you PLEASE    Ron S.  No 33.